Bacon Artichoke Flatbread
- Plentiful Pantry White Pizza Kit
- Dough Mix
- Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 ½ cup Mozzarella cheese divided
- 6 bacon slices cooked and chopped or ⅓ cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 – 6.5 oz. jar artichoke hearts chopped
- Preheat oven to 500; Grease a full size sheet pan
- Combine Pizza Dough Mix and ¾ cup lukewarm water in mixing bowl
- Stir vigorously with a fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
- Cover the dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Press dough evenly across the bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix with 1 cup milk in microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 1 minute increments, stirring after each minute until thick.
- Spread roasted garlic sauce over prepared pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella cheese. Then place desired amounts of spinach, bacon, and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top. And bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and slice into small squares.
Products Used In This Recipe