Bacon Ranch Beer Cheeseball
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 oz package Plentiful Pantry Ranch Dip Mix
- ⅓ cup beer you pick your favorite
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbls pimiento peppers drained
- 3 green onions sliced
- ½ cup pretzel crumbs
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in shredded cheese and dip mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly pour in beer and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
- Stir in bacon, peppers, and green onions.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon cheese mixture into bowl. Press mixture into bowl so that it takes on the shape of the bowl. Use the ends of the plastic wrap to wrap up the cheeseball firmly. Place bowl in refrigerator and let set up for 24 hours.
- Remove cheeseball and press pretzel crumbs into the sides of the cheeseball.