Barbecued Cocktail Franks
- 1 14 oz pkg Barbecued Cocktail Franks
- olive or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 6 Tbsp Hickory Dickory BBQ Dip Mix
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- Place some olive oil in a large skillet and add franks as well as 2 Tbs. finely chopped onion. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes – until the onion is softened and the franks are browned a bit.Lower the heat and add the barbeque sauce, water, and packed brown sugar. Cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened a bit and coats the cocktail franks.