Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 Package Plentiful Pantry Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Pot Pie
- 2/12 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken, cubed warmed
- 1 Carrot cut up
- 1 Cup Peas
- Premade Pastry Dough, Pastry Puffs, or Biscuits
- In a 2-quart saucepan, cook soup mix as directed.
- In a microwavable dish, microwave carrot and potato’s for 3 min or desired tenderness
- Add carrots, potatoes, peas, and chicken to the soup mix.
- Pour soup mixture into ramekins or small casserole dish.
- Place pastry dough over soup mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.