Cheddar Jalapeno Mac & Cheese
- 1 box Plentiful Pantry Cheddar Jalapeno Soup Mix
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup of cheese Pepper Jack or White Cheddar cheese work well
- 1 lb. Fiesta Fioretti or pasta of your choice
- ¾ cup bread crumbs or Panko crumbs
- 2-3 tbsp. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 3 qt baking dish (9x13). Set aside.
- Prepare soup as directed on soup box using water and milk as above.
- Remove soup from stove and add cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add cooked pasta and place in baking dish.
- Add butter to bread crumbs. Sprinkle over pasta and bake 15-20 min.
Plentiful Pantry Products Used In This Recipe