Cheddar Ranch Burger Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup shredded or cubed cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Plentiful Pantry Veggie Ranch Dip Mix
- 8 slices of cheese
- Combine hamburger, ranch dressing mix and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Divide the meat into patties and place on plate, using two fingers, gently press the center down slightly. This ensures that the burgers don’t shrink to much.
- Grill burgers to your desired doneness. The time will depend on the thickness of your burgers.
- Place a slice of cheese on each patty to melt.
- Serve warm on hamburger buns with tomatoes, lettuce and remaining prepared ranch dressing dip.
Products Used In This Recipe