- Plentiful Pantry Ranch Dip Mix, divided
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
Sprinkle 2 tbsp ranch mix over chicken to coat.
Stir the remaining mix into the sour cream and refrigerate.
Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add the chicken and cook thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
Place bacon and lettuce in tortilla, add chicken to the tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Add a generous dollop of ranch dip or serve on the side for dipping.
Roll tortilla tightly.