- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1 package Ole Chipotle Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup sliced red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced avacado
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 4 12- inch flour tortillas
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, olives, and dip mix in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each tortilla, spread evenly up to just shy of the edge.
- Place a few pepper and avocado slices on top of spread of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and wrap them in plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into ¼-inch slices prior to serving.