One of my favorite take out items has to be crab and cream cheese wontons. I hate to admit but once I ate two full orders AS MY MEAL. Yikes, I know, but they are so delicious with the crunchy outer wrapper and warm gooey center who can resist. Also they are so easy to make and a definite impresser as an hors d’oeuvre. With just 5 ingredients take this take out favorite to a make in master piece. Our version even kick the flavor up a notch with a nice horseradishy spice.
Crab and Cream Cheese Wontons
- 1 package Sea-Horsey Seafood & Horseradish Dip Mix
- 1 small can of white crab meat
- 1 package of cream cheese softened
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400* and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the mix, crab, and cream cheese together and mix until well combined.
- Lay the wonton wrappers out on baking sheet and add a spoonful of the mix to the center (make sure not to overfill the wrapper or it won’t seal right. I know it is hard because it is so delicious, but trust me, plus if you have a little left over it is yummy on crackers or bread!!).
- Brush the melted butter along the edges of each wonton wrapper.
- Pull the opposite corners of the wonton wrapper up to the center and pinch to close.
- Brush a little more butter on the outside to help it brown.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
Products Used In This Recipe