Grilled Guacamole Burger
- 12 oz ground beef
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large slices Cheddar cheese
- pico de gallo
- Holy Moly Guacamole Dip Mix prepared
- Mix ground beef, garlic, onion, egg, taco seasoning and olive oil.
- Hand mix everything in the mixing bowl but do not over-mix or it will become mushy.
- Divide the meat into patties and place on plate, using two fingers, gently press the center down slightly. This ensures that the burgers don’t shrink to much.
- Grill burgers to your desired doneness. The time will depend on the thickness of your burgers.
- Top with cheese and cover a minute, until cheese melts.
- Top with guacamole, pico de gallo, Serve!
Products Used In This Recipe