Grilled Peach & Almond Pound Cake Skewers
Servings: 8 -9 Skewers
- 1 package of Plentiful Pantry Almond Pound Cake
- ¾ cup 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup water
- 7 fresh peaches pitted and sliced into thick wedges
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ bag of large marshmallows not miniature
- Carmel sauce optional
- ¼ - ½ cup chopped walnuts optional
- Skewers sticks
- Preheat oven 325° F. Prepare Almond Pound Cake as directed. Let cool completely. Cut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
- Sprinkle sugar over sliced peaches and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Grill peach slices over medium heat until tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Alternate cake cubes with peach slices and marshmallows on skewers.
- Drizzle warm carmel sauce and walnuts (if desired) and serve.
Products Used In This Recipe