- 1 package of Plentiful Pantry Almond Pound Cake
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup water
- 7 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced into thick wedges
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ bag of large marshmallows (not miniature)
- Carmel sauce (optional)
- ¼ - ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Skewers sticks
Preheat oven 325° F. Prepare Almond Pound Cake as directed. Let cool completely. Cut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
Sprinkle sugar over sliced peaches and let stand for 10 minutes.
Grill peach slices over medium heat until tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Alternate cake cubes with peach slices and marshmallows on skewers.
Drizzle warm carmel sauce and walnuts (if desired) and serve.
Products Used In This Recipe