Hot Crab Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Packet Plentiful Pantry Sea-Horsey Seafood Horseradish Dip Mix
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 small can of white crab meat drained
- Bread rounds pita chips or tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and dip mix together until well blended. Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
- Spread into buttered oven-proof baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown on top.
- Serve with Bread rounds, pita chips or tortilla chips.