- 2 Tbsp Butter for curd
- ½ cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- Whisk water and egg together in a microwave safe bowl. Add the lemon filling mix and whisk until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and whisk. Return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Remove and whisk again. Repeat for additional 30
- seconds at a time, whisking after each time until filling is smooth and the consistency
- of pudding. If filling gets too thick you can whisk in water, a tablespoon at a time,
- until desired consistency, Whisk in 2 tablespoons butter until melted. Carefully spoon filling into small parfait glasses or shot glasses. Chill and top with whipped cream.
Meringue Variation Topping (optional may use whip cream)
- 4 Egg Whites
- ¼ cup Sugar
- In a glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites till frothy. Gradually add sugar and
- continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Spoon onto filling mixture. Bake at 350 o for
- 10 minutes or until golden brown.