- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. Pasta Partners Meatball Mix
- 1 egg
- Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2-1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray 12 cups of a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine hamburger, meatball mix, and egg. Use your hands to mix and combine well. Form a ball and press into the muffin tin. The surface should be a slight dome shape. Once the muffin tin is full, shake some Worcestershire sauce on top of each meatloaf cupcake. Bake for 20-25 minutes and remove from oven.
- In a large pot, steam or boil the potatoes until soft. Drain, then add butter and 1/2 cup of milk. Mash using a potato masher until smooth or to your liking. Add extra milk if you need it. The mash needs to be creamy but stiff enough to hold its shape when piled onto the meatloaf cupcakes.
- Once the meatloaf cupcakes are done, scoop the mashed potatoes onto each cupcake and fluff with a fork. Sprinkle some parsley on top if desired and serve immediately.