Mexican Corn Salad
- 10 ears Corn husked, cooked and removed from cob (or 7 1/2 cups frozen)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 large avocados cored and diced
- 1/2 cup diced bacon
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package Ole Chipotle Dip
- Juice from 2 limes
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until golden and crisp. Remove from pan to a paper towel.
- While the corn is cooking, in a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, Ole Chipotle and lime juice.
- In a large bowl, assemble the corn, cilantro, avocado and bacon. Pour the dressing and gently toss to combine.
Plentiful Pantry Products Used In This Recipe