Pizza Ball Bombs
- 1 package of Pasta Partners Pizza Kit includes dough, sauce pack, tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Make dough as directed on Pasta Partners Pizza Kit package. Add Italian seasoning to dough. Set aside and let rise.
- Mix sauce as directed on Pizza Kit package.
- Cut mozzarella sticks in ½ inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an 8 -9 inch round pan or pizza pan pour sauce evenly to cover bottom of pan.
- Make a 2 inch ball with dough and insert mozzarella piece, covering completely with dough.
- Place all dough balls on top of sauce in pan.
- Combine melted butter and garlic in a bowl and spoon on top of dough balls.
- Bake for 13-15 min or until golden brown.