Plentiful Pantry’s Mojito Mousse
- Plentiful Pantry Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Rum don’t use dark rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- 12-15 large mint leaves
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 Tbsp butter
- Place water, rum, lime juice and mint leaves into a blender and blend until mint is smooth and finely chopped.
- Place softened cream cheese into mixing bowl and beat with mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Slowly add mint mixture. Continue to blend on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl as needed. Slowly add the Key Lime filling mix. Continue to mix on low speed for additional 1-2 minutes. Increase speed to high and blend for additional minute.
- In a separate bowl you will need to whip the heavy whipping cream. Whip cream until stiff.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cheesecake mixture. Transfer mousse into a piping bag or a gallon size resealable bag. Chill for 30 minutes to one hour in refrigerator.
- While the mousse is chilling, make the cookie crust.
- Melt butter and mix into Cookie Crust. Spoon a tablespoon or two into the bottom of a parfait glass or shot glass. Tap it down so it is smooth on top.
- After the mousse has chilled, pipe into mini parfait glasses or shot glasses. Garnish with mint leaf, slice of lime or leftover cookie crumbs.
Products Used In This Recipe