You will need:
1 ½ cup milk (divided)
4 Tbl. Butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan
2. Place cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add melted butter and ½ cup milk. Stir together. Batter will be stiff.
3. Spread batter in greased cake pan
4. Sprinkle Hot Fudge Topping Mix over cake batter. Shake pan to level the topping as much as possible.
5. Heat remaining 1 cup milk until hot but not boiling. Pour hot milk over topping. DO NOT STIR.
6. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes do not over bake, the middle should look slightly unset. (Put a cookie sheet or foil on the rack below the pan in case some of the fudge boils over)
7. Cool Slightly. This should be served warm so the hot fudge is gooey. The cake is still good if it is not warm but the sauce will be more of a pudding consistency.