Chicken and Dumplings Soup!
One of our longest best sellers Chicken and Dumplings soup is also hearty and delicious.
Our dumplings within our soup are called a “drop” dumpling. They are boiled in our chicken broth and create a light, fluffy, flavorful dumpling that may just be the definition of comfort food!
Starch from the dumplings also thickens the broth, that leaves your soup rich and amazing to eat!
The basic ingredients you will need to prepare from home is water and a small amount of milk. Add fresh or canned chicken to create a well rounded chicken soup that will leave everyone satisfied.
Perfect for any time of the year, also makes a great gift!
Try some of our other soups! We have a great verity that everyone should get a chance to enjoy!
Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Chicken & Dumplings Soup
- 4 C. Water
- 2 C. cooked Chicken cubed
- 1 – 12oz. pkg. frozen Vegetables carrots, green beans, corn & peas, thawed
- 1/4 C. Milk
- n a 2-quart saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add contents of soup package and lower heat to a simmer. Gently add cubed chicken and frozen vegetables into simmering soup. Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Pour soup mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate or small casserole dish. Stir milk and dumpling package in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
See our Facebook page for updates on ideas and new products!
Plentiful Pantry has always put top priority on all our food we make. We have a line of great soups, baking goods, pasta and sauces. Follow us on all our social media our Facebook, Instagram also our Tiktok for updates on new products, behind the scenes or promotions! We value your opinion! Please leave a review to let us know how you enjoyed our foods!