You will need:
2 Tbl. water
6 Tbl. unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan.
2. Pour filling pouch into greased pan.
3. Sprinkle Cobbler Topping Mix over Peach mixture.
4. Sprinkle with 2 Tbl. Water. Melt butter and drizzle over cobbler.
5. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool slightly, serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
8 servings per container
Serving size (99g) About 2/3 Cup Prepared
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 35g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Total Sugars 29g
Includes g Added Sugars 0%
Not a significant source of vitamin D, or potassium.
Peach Filling: Peaches, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch Starch, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Preservatives (Erythorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate), Yellow 5.
Topping Mix: Sugar, Enriched, Malted, Bleached, Bromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono- And Diesters Of Fats, Stearic Acid, Mono- And Diglycerides), Egg Whites, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Egg Yolk, Soy Lecithin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Natural Flavor.
Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soybean.