You can order all three here! Stock up and save! Great for gift giving or just for yourself for a quick meal options for anyone!
You will need:
Desired Toppings (optional)
Preheat oven to 500 degrees; Grease a 12-14 inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated). Combine Pizza Dough Mix and 3/4 cup lukewarm tap water in mixing bowl.Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended. Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles.
Apple Crisp Dessert Pizza
- Plentiful Pantry Apple Crisp
- Pasta Partners Pizza Kit
- Desired Toppings apple crisp
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Almond extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 500*; Grease a 12-14 inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated).
- Combine PIZZA DOUGH MIX and ¾ cup LUKEWARM TAP WATER in mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
- Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles. For busy days, us REFRIGERATOR RISING METHOD.*
- Press dough evenly across bottom of prepared pan rounding dough at edge of pan to form crust.
- Add favorite toppings (apple crisp) and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt 3 tbl butter in a saucepan over medium hear. Add 1 ½ cups water. Add Filling Mix and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil and add apples. Reduce heat and simmer 15 min. Cut 5 tbl cold butter into Topping Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over Apple mixture and bake for 12-15 min.
- Combine milk, almond extract and powdered sugar for a glaze, and drizzle on top!
- *Refrigerator Rising Method: Prepare dough (steps 1-3). Cover, put in refrigerator for a slow rise (minimum 6 hours). Can be stored up to a week in a sealed bag. Bring out of refrigerator and continue with step 5.
See our Facebook page for updates on ideas and new products!