You will need:
Desired Toppings (optional)
Preheat oven to 500 degrees; Grease a 12-14 inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated). Combine Pizza Dough Mix and 3/4 cup lukewarm tap water in mixing bowl.Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended. Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles.
Apple Crisp Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500*; Grease a 12-14 inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated).
- Combine PIZZA DOUGH MIX and ¾ cup LUKEWARM TAP WATER in mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
- Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles. For busy days, us REFRIGERATOR RISING METHOD.*
- Press dough evenly across bottom of prepared pan rounding dough at edge of pan to form crust.
- Add favorite toppings (apple crisp) and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 ½ cups water. Add Filling Mix and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil and add apples. Reduce heat and simmer 15 min. Cut 5 tbsp cold butter into Topping Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over Apple mixture and bake for 12-15 min.
- Combine milk, almond extract and powdered sugar for a glaze, and drizzle on top!
*Refrigerator Rising Method: Prepare dough (steps 1-3). Cover, put in refrigerator for a slow rise (minimum 6 hours). Can be stored up to a week in a sealed bag. Bring out of refrigerator and continue with step 5.
Desired Toppings (below)
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Combine Pizza Dough Mix and 3/4 cup lukewarm tap water in mixing bowl. Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended. Cover dough and set in warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles. **For busy days, use our refrigerator rising method.**
While the dough rises, get your pizza sauce ready. Combine Pizza Sauce Mix with the included Tomato Paste and 1/3 cup water. Mix well.
Preheat your gas grill to high for 10-15 minutes before you plan to cook. One heated, turn off or lower half the burners, creating an area of direct heat and an area of indirect heat.
Pull and stretch your dough in your hands until it becomes round. Once it’s large, flip the shaped pizza onto the grill over direct heat. Close the grill and let the pizza cook until the bottom is just barely cooked and shows char marks – about 1-3 minutes. Using tongs, flip the pizza over and move it to indirect heat. Quickly spread the pizza sauce on and desired toppings. Close the grill and cook until the toppings are warmed through and the cheese is melted, another 2-3 minutes. Use tongs or a large spatula to slide the finished pizza onto a cutting board. Cut the pizza into slices and serve!