Roasted Tomato Parmesan Soup
Our soup has creamy tomato notes, savory flavors of garlic, onion and parmesan to make this a rich, balanced and delicious soup to add to your pantry!
Perfect to pair with grilled cheese or any sandwich of your choice. Add fresh cubed tomatoes, or pasta or vegetables of your choice!
Top off with some fresh basil for a more gourmet experience. All you need is water to serve 5 people, great value for your buck!
Try all of our soups! We have a great verity of different types and flavors! Our Roasted Tomato Parmesan Soup is shelf stable and can be stocked up to be sure you never run out!
You will need:
5 cups Water
Whisk contents of package into 5 cups warm water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tomato Parmesan Bisque with Grilled Cheese Bread Bowl
- 1 Box Plentiful Pantry Tomato Parmesan Bisque
- 5 cups water
- 6 bread bowls
- sliced cheese American singles work best, you will need 36 slices for 6 servings
- butter softened
- Whisk Tomato Parmesan Bisque into 5 cups of warm water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut a disc out of the middle of each bread bowl.
- Spread a light layer of butter evenly inside the bread bowl.
- Take 4 slices of cheese and line the inside of each bread bowl with the slices overlapping slightly.
- Place the bread bowls on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Take the disc you removed from each bread bowl, and slice it in half creating two thin discs. Spread one side of each disc lightly with butter. Place two slices of cheese in between two buttered discs, with the buttered sides facing out.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add each sandwich and cook until golden, 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Ladle the finished bisque into the cheese lined bread bowls and serve with grilled cheese sandwich.
See our Facebook page for updates on ideas and new products!
Plentiful Pantry has always put top priority on all our food we make. We have a line of great soups, baking goods, pasta and sauces. Follow us on all our social media our Facebook, Instagram also our Tiktok for updates on new products, behind the scenes or promotions! We value your opinion! Please leave a review to let us know how you enjoyed our foods!