Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Box Plentiful Pantry Pumpkin Pound Cake Mix
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter melted (optional, but gives the cookies a much better texture)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Using a large (4 tbsp) ice cream or cookie scoop, scoop out and place on parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until batter is gone.
Plentiful Pantry Products Used In This Recipe