Chicken Coconut Curry
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Thai Coconut Soup
- 4 C. Water
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast boneless/skinless, diced
- 1-2 Red or Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 C. White Rice Basmati, Jasmine, etc.
- Cook rice according to directions. Fluff it with a fork once finished. While rice is cooking, start cooking the curry sauce.
- Whisk contents of all 3 packets into 4 cups warm water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 2 tbsp olive oil to saute pan. Cook chicken thoroughly, roughly 3-5 minutes per side, remove from pan and cut up into 1″ pieces. Slice bell peppers and add to pan, saute for 2-4 minutes. Add chicken to curry soup in the last 5 minutes.
- Spoon rice onto plate and top with curry mixture. Enjoy!
- If you prefer your curry “ramped up” with more vegetables, you can add some 1″ potato pieces, sliced carrots and fresh sliced mushrooms.