Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Chicken & Dumplings Soup
- 4 C. Water
- 2 C. cooked Chicken cubed
- 1 – 12oz. pkg. frozen Vegetables carrots, green beans, corn & peas, thawed
- 1/4 C. Milk
- n a 2-quart saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add contents of soup package and lower heat to a simmer. Gently add cubed chicken and frozen vegetables into simmering soup. Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Pour soup mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate or small casserole dish. Stir milk and dumpling package in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.