- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Chili Fixins
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 4 C. Water
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 – 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 C canned Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 10 oz. uncooked Elbow Pasta
- 3/4 C. Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves chopped (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and ground beef, and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in water, chili soup packet, tomatoes and beans; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer and stir in pasta. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with cheese and cover until melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Products Used In This Recipe