Tex Mex Waffles
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Cornbread Mix
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Chili Fixins
- 5 C. Water divided
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion diced (optional)
- Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Sliced Olives
- Sliced Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Hot Sauce
- Brown ground beef and onion, breaking meat into small pieces. Drain off excess fat. Stir in spice packet. Add 4 cups water. Stir well and simmer 15 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup water with corn bread mix in medium bowl. Stir until moistened. Waffle irons vary in size, so cook waffles according to the instructions for your particular waffle iron.
- Top waffles with chili and desired toppings.