- 1 medium cauliflower head 4 cups of florets
- 7 to 8 cloves of roasted garlic
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese optional but recommended
- 1 pkg Pasta Partners Jalapeno Fettuccine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a large pot and cover with water or stock. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from water and place on a large baking sheet. Let cool slightly while pasta is cooking.
- Place Jalapeno Fettuccine in the boiling water. Cook 3-4 minutes until desired doneness. Drain pasta, reserving some of the pasta water.
- Place cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, Parmesan, half of a cup of the cooking water or broth and cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if your sauce is too thick.
- Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use the sauce right away! Pour over cooked Jalapeno Fettuccine and top with additional Parmesan. If you are not using right away, pour sauce into a jar, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Products Used In This Recipe