Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes cubed
- 1 pkg Pasta Partners Creamy Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and cube potatoes. Cook potatoes in 4 quarts of boiling water until tender (approx. 20 minutes).
- Add Pasta Partners Creamy Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix to milk and butter in microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes until slightly thickened, stirring after each minute or two.
- Drain potatoes and mash. Add the Roasted Garlic Sauce until desired consistency is achieved. Salt and pepper to taste.
Plentiful Pantry Products Used In This Recipe