- 1 pkg Plentiful Pantry Red Bell Pepper Fettuccine
- 1 pkg Pasta Partners Garlic Herb Sauce Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg (19 oz) Italian Sausage in casings
- 3 bell peppers, assorted colors cut into thin strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut in half then thinly sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage and cook over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add ½ cup water to skillet. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove links to cool slightly.
Remove any excess water from skillet. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the peppers and onions and sauté. Slice the sausages on a bias and add to the pepper mixture.
Add Garlic Herb Sauce Mix and stir to incorporate. Add 2 cups water and stir until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile: Add the pasta to the 4 quarts boiling water and cook according to directions.
Drain pasta when cooked and stir into the sausage mixture to incorporate well.