Taco Pasta Salad
- 1 12 oz. Plentiful Pantry Sunflower Pasta
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 pkgs. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans drained
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese
- 1 14.5 oz. can Rotel mild or hot
- 1 10 oz. pkg Shredded Lettuce
- 2 large Tomatoes chopped
- 1 can Olives chopped
- Sour Cream
- Cook pasta in boiling water for approximately 4-5 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Add taco seasoning, following package directions. Add black beans and set aside.
- Melt Velveeta cheese and Rotel over low heat or in top of double boiler, stirring often until cheese melts. Add to pasta, stirring carefully to combine. Add beef and bean mixture, again stirring carefully to combine. Serve over shredded lettuce and top with diced tomatoes and sliced olives. Top with sour cream and enjoy!