Wild Mushroom Chicken
- Plentiful Pantry Creamy Wild Mushroom
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over med/high heat.
- Dredge chicken breasts in Creamy Wild Mushroom mix on all sides. Set aside any leftover mix.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Add chicken to sauté pan browning on each side intil lightly golden.
- Remove chicken to sheet pan and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. (until a thermometer reads 165.
- While the chicken finishes off in the oven add the milk to the remaining mix that did not adhere to the chicken and whisk to combine.
- Stir milk mixture into the sauté pan, making sure to scrape the bottom to pull up any little bits.
- Bring mixture to a boil and reduce to simmer about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken, pasta, or potatoes